Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Turn Eighteen

It is my Baptism Day! Yay! I actually remembered for once! Usually, I remember that my baptism day is coming a few days before, and then I remember a few days afterwards, but never on the actual day. I'm excited.

Eighteen years ago today the squirming little me got exorcised, drowned, buried with Christ, and raised with Him in resurrection, given the Holy Spirit, faith, lots of other good stuff, a name, and a candle. The last being probably the least important.

I was surprised last night to realize that the commemoration of Sarah is only one day before my baptism birthday. It's a rather neat coincidence, don't you think?

1 comment:

Rev. Rick Stuckwisch said...

Happy Re-Birthday, Truth Questioner!

Today also happens to be my daughter's birthday, though not her Baptism day.