Friday, January 18, 2008

Third Day

So this is the third day: dry ground. Well, there is not much "dry ground" outside; mostly just snow and wind. But the day promises to be sunny and clear, so there is still hope!

Waiting for classes can be fun but also bring a sense of guilt. Fun because I get to do things that I normally don't have time to do, like posting on this blog. Incriminating, because I could be engaged in all kinds of useful pursuits, like studying or reading my text books.

As I relish these few minutes of relaxation, I think of all the things I want to write about. You may wonder why I haven't yet posted anything remotely interesting or edifying. I wonder myself. I think the answer lies in the fact that I like to have a lot of time to think when I deal with an interesting or engaging topic. Time has not seemed to be in excess lately.

Keep yourself "dry" today!

No comments: