Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Frustrations abound!

Grrrrr!

I had resolved not to touch blog or other online diversions until school work was done as a consequence of having much homework and studying to do. I was getting along nicely, actually getting a flow of thought going when, suddenly, I noticed the battery on my laptop was getting low. And like an idiot, I had forgotten to bring the power cord! Wonderful. Well I decided to make the best of matters. I sent my work as an attachment to myself just before the battery completely ran out of juice. At least I thought I had. I planned to just get on email from the college computers and finish my work, but unfortunately, somehow my paper hadn't attached itself to my email.

So here I am with a paper due tomorrow, a free hour and a half until carpooling people are ready to go, and looking forward to a full evening.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I want to cry. I'll blog some instead.

2 comments:

Snap said...

Can I help you in any way? Is your laptop at home? Could I send the attatchment to you?

the celebrated author said...

Ugh.