Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Conversation: Sorry

This isn't one of my most interesting posts (at least, it's not of the caliber of the posts I really keep this blog for) but I had to record a certain conversation which may shed light on the characteristic character of a couple characters.Understand that this is a shortened paraphrase of what took place, but Snap can testify to its overall veracity. I wish I could remember it as it happened, it would be more interesting that way, but I can't.

tq: Oh! Ow. My foot really hurts!

snap: I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to crush your foot with the seat.

tq: I know that, and I already told you that I forgive you.

A few minutes later, tq moves her foot to the brake and groans again.

snap: I'm soo sorry, TQ!

tq: It's ok. I told you I forgive you. Stop saying you are sorry.

snap: I'm sorry.

tq: No, no, no. Don't be sorry for being sorry. I just want to groan without you saying you are sorry again.

snap: Sorry.

tq: Stop saying sorry! I forgave you and I'm really, truly not mad at you. But if you keep saying sorry I'm might get upset.

snap: Sorry.

tq: When you say, "sorry," I feel guilty for making you sorry and then I feel sorry. Please, please, stop saying you are sorry.

snap: Sorry!

tq: {laughs}.................................

8 comments:

Nicholai said...

this reminds me of saying really to everything anyone says

Snap said...

I'm sorry for apologizing so much

Anan said...

I think we should start the gasping treatment on Snap. *gasp*

Nicholai said...

gasping treatment? What? well anyway *gasp*

sarahlaughed said...

*gasp*... Choke... :D

Snap said...

I'm terribly sorry that I made y'all gasp :)

Snap said...

excuse me, I apologized for making you all gasp

Maggie said...

Not just for Snap; I think it would be wise to bring it back for all or none.

*gasp*