Saturday, July 5, 2008

Borsch

I had the best borsch I have ever tasted tonight.

If you ask what borsch is, I will copy Anan and tell you to “Wikipedia it”. If you ask Mom what borsch is, she will skin you.

And if you like borsch, I might consider never speaking to you again.

And all you young men out there, if your wife ever serves borsch, eat it, and smile. Remember cultural experiences can't be bad for you.

And if I am not seen again on the face of this earth, you'll know that someone who loves borsch read this post.

10 comments:

Snap said...

:P Nasty stuff!

Nicholai said...

wow I feel really bad for you two was it really that bad

sarahlaughed said...

I dare not answer as Mom has just got herself a blogger identity and is reading....

Snap said...

(it was gross)

Snap said...

oh, TQ, there should be a t on the end of "borsch"

sarahlaughed said...

uh, uh! I looked it up, and Borsch is listed as an acceptable variant of Borscht

Snap said...

But it isn't the perfect
way to spell it!

Nicholai said...

you two are so weird

Snap said...

Thank you :)

Nicholai said...

welcom