Thursday, March 4, 2010

Head Stuck in the Sand, but Still Kickin'

My dear reader,

It's been so long since I've really written a blog post. Yes, I've written little snippets, but nothing really requiring serious time or thought. But this is not a complaint post.

I feel as if my head is stuck in the sand and I just can't clear my ears, eyes, or mouth. Nursing school will certainly "lairn" the stuffing out of me, but in the meantime, I haven't much of a clear idea about what is going on in the world, in my family, or even in me. I'd like to emerge from the sand sometime in the near future, but I doubt it'll be during this short spring break. Likely it'll be May before I really start to blink my eyes, shake out my ears, spit the gunk out of my mouth and ask myself, "who am I and what has happened to my world since last August?"

Meanwhile, I'm going back to Pharmacology studying and rather ill-fated attempts at not being selfish.

- TQ

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

as long as we remember God the rest is okay.

My love to you!