Saturday, December 6, 2008

This Morning

Soo... I've actually put on make-up by myself for the first time in my life. I don't think it turned out too badly, but I'm no judge of cosmetics.

We're filming for television this morning and performing Christmas Vespers all after noon. I'm actually supposed to be ready in 25 minutes. Ha!

I've just got to remember that I'm performing in a secular performance rendition of a Christian service. Somehow the poems and the crucifix don't match. I hadn't heard the poems until rehearsal last night. One made me cringe.

Got to go eat breakfast and fly out to the Chapel!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I bet you look butiful. (My bad impression of a one-year-old.)

Oh, I hope not all the poems are bad. I'll pray they aren't.

Snap said...

Hope it goes well. :)

sarahlaughed said...

Thanks! It was bad. But I'm sure you've heard all about it by now. If not look up "Christmas Peace" by Maya Angelou.

The singing was good (I think?) though.